60 Followers Gift !!!!



60 Followers Gift !!!!

Thank you very much guys for the 60 followers I know it does not look like much but I am very happy that 60 people like my CC and follow me, this is my first hair so sorry if it isn´t perfect (I made 2 more versions that I will upload after making some adjustments)
  • Base Game Compatible
  • Hat Compatible
  • Comes in 18 EA colors
  • Do not convert to other ages (I will do it)
  • Custom thumbnail
  • All LODs
  • Teen to Elder 
  • If you want you can do a recolor just credit me and put the link of my post
  • If you have any problem with my cc don´t hesitate to tell me to i fix itIf you use my cc tag me as #amcr12 or @angelamariacalle so I can see your post
  • I hope you like it and enjoy it  
Big Thanks to @stephanine-sims​ for let me use the top part of her Ava Hair and to @maxismatchcc​ for help me to tet it and make some previews (the images with a gray background were made by maxismatchccworld)

Download


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

AH00B Kelsey Hair Converted for girls

AH00B Alexa Hair Converted For g

Nora, Brooke and Sabrina hairs for girls